Rabu, 28 Oktober 2009


Listening To The Music
By : Dian Trinoviyani
NIM : 96498
Class : K3 / '09


I love music very much. There are many kinds of music, such as : pop, rock, jazz, classical, etc. The best music I like is pop. I often listen to the music in my freetime. Listening to the music makes me feel enjoyable and relax. If I feel lonely, music can be my friend at that time. There are so many pop singers in our country. The best singer I like is Melly Goeslaw, because she has good voice and performance.
I often listen to the music when I feel bored and when I study at home. Music can be as "Medicine of Boring Condition". Before sleeping I always listen to the music,it can make me sleep soon. I often listen to the music in my handphone, computer, and so on. Without music, my life feel empty. Listen to the music is so intresting, i love it.

4 komentar:

  1. I agry with you,,,
    without music..,life is empty,,

    music make our life be colourfull..,

    ^_^

    BalasHapus
  2. It's a great hobby,, Music can be inspired to spend our life,, But,, music is not the one of things to which can make better, when we got borring,,,,,

    But it’s Ok!!!
    Basicly,, No Music No Love,, No Inspired No Money,, Hehe,,,

    Keep Spirit Sizta !!!

    BalasHapus
  3. talking about music, have you ever heard a classical music? don't you like it? i like to listen that kind of music, because it is very peacefulness... just try it..!!!

    BalasHapus
  4. both of us have same hobby,.,

    i'd like listening music,too.,
    wherever you are,you'll fell condfident in your music,.

    BalasHapus